Tuesday 13 August 2013

FW Baltic Cup Day 3

The Baltic Cup has finished for 2013.
On the last day of Latvia's stage we had 2 races in average wind and 2 races in high wind. I was going very fast in these lighter winds, however I didn't managed to use that out. I tried to start on starboard side even though it was not that favorable. And even there were not to many people around me I managed to get into the shadow of others. Later I fought back around 10 places and finished 14th and 15th. After the break the wind increased up to 8-9m-s and the wave picked up. I became really slow and finished 18th in both races.
Overall results:
1) Valentin Brault FRA 823 managed to keep his 1st place
2) Janis Preiss LAT 23 was just 0.7 points behind the frenchman
3) Sebastian Kornum DEN 24

Youth:
1) Christian DEN 26 was really fast in these condition
2) Joel FIN 2 overtook me on the last two races
3) me. Not the place I wanted to be in, but I have to admit that those two guys were faster this time.

Lithuanians:
14) Me
17) Giedrius LTU 11
....

Follow the reports from Europeans

No comments:

Post a Comment