Tuesday 13 August 2013

FW Europeans Day 1

Later on the day we had 3 races in the wind from 10 to 16 knots.
I got a realy good start on the first race, but after I sailed to close to yhe shore I got into a hole and was standing still for 30 seconds - the race was done. And later I felt in on a gybe. 25th
On the second race I started between Arnon ISR 1 and Casper NED 52. Guess what happened next. Arnon just spritzed me from behind and Casper killed me with his well known angle. 26th
And finally in the third race I got a reasonable result. I got a good starboard start and even when I missed the layline to the 1st mark  I still managed to finish in 16th position.
Juozas LTU 14 is 18th
I am 22nd
Arvydas LTU 789 23rd
Giedrius LTU 11 24th
Mindaugas LTU 64 25th
14 00
The first day in europeans is freaking cold and rainy. Bruno has send us on the water once but after two canceled start we had to surf home without any wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment