Monday 21 March 2011

Training camp - Spain, Burriana III

Fotos of Johannes: https://picasaweb.google.com/Johkaj/Bur3_1#
The conditions were almost the same as yesterday, just the wind direction was cross off-shore, but the wind was still very gusty. 
At first we rigged FW equipment. Me and John went out but it was too much wind for me, thus after half an hour I sailed back to the beach. Other guys were already rigging slalom equipment. I rigged out my FW equipment and rigged up slalom: 6,2 NP RS:Slalom and SB iSonic 94.
For the first hour I was adjusting my boom system and harness lines. When I finally adjusted everything estonians decided to go to the apartament to eat lunch, because the wind has dropped down a bit. But as soon as they went out the wind has picked up again. I went out to the water with Pablo ESP - 16. 
I wasn´t planing in the wind holes, but in the gusts I was flying full speed. To get better wind we sailed a few kilometres into the sea, there was choppy. 
Pablo was using SB iSonic 144 and Point-7 no cam sail, but still he was as fast as me. Later he changed the board to HyperSonic 105 and we went out again, this time John EST - 24 has joined us. They both were a bit faster than me. Later Pablo went out with my equipment. When he came back he was super excited, he liked the speed and the easy handling of my equipment.
After 4,5  hours of windsurfing I went to surf, because the wind has dropped.
In the evening we went to Villareal to see football match between Villareal C.F. and Bayer 04 Leverkusen.

No comments:

Post a Comment