Monday 28 February 2011

Forecasts and hopes for 2011

Now, when I have already overviewed the last season I am setting aims for the next one.

  1. The first aim for me is to jump in top 5 riders Formula Windsurfing overall class.
  2. Secondly I hope to be in top 6 in Slalom overall class.
Both in Lithuania
I am going to participate in several international FW competitions. It is harder to predict your place in them because you never now how many and how strong riders will come.
  1. In Baltic Cup series I hope to finish somewhere between 15th-25th. Of course it depends on conditions.
  2. In European championship I would like to finish in 40-60 position.
  3. In European Youth championship I would like to finish in Top 5.
All these predictions are not very accurate, but they will help me in the end of the season to see my mistakes. I advice to do this to every competitor. Overviewing your last season and predicting results for the next will help you to achieve more.

No comments:

Post a Comment