Friday 24 August 2012

FW Worlds Day 4

Today all fleets had 4 races in light winds and big waves.
For me it was more or less difficult to get out to the sea. The 12 knots breeze was straight onshore and 2 meters high wave were rolling to the beach. Luckily I haven't broken anything, but so many guys have broken battens or tore their sails.
Out in the sea the waves were quite messy and for me it was really hard to sail. I needed a lot of power to sail fast make good gybes and tacks. Perhaps that's why my results were much better before the break ( 35 and 29) than aftert it ( over 40 ). I have felt in in both raaces after break.
Unfortunately now I am in 44th position overal and just 3rd in youth.
Ross was on fire today and won all races.
I hope we will have races tomorow and I will be able to fight back.

No comments:

Post a Comment