Wednesday 2 May 2012

First competition/Pirmos sezono varžybos

Lietuviškai skaitykit žemiau
This Tuesday we had a interesting competition in so called E-lake. The conditions were light, no chop and wind from 5 to 15 knots. Great conditions for lightweights - I was happy..for a while...then I remembered that I grew up 14 kg from the last season...:( Seems like another pumping day. Luckily with my new equipment and average physical condition I was able to start planning in Top 5.

The most interesting part was starts: I have made two falstarts: one  massive and one individual. I also thought I made another one, thus I came back to the starting boat, but it wasn't me. I started going again , but the leader was taking windwark mark at that time. 2 heats messed up out of 2.
During next two heats I took two second places. And in the last one the wind started dying and I caught a weed so I finished 6th. In the end I was 5th overall - not that good, but I've gained a lot of starting experience :).

Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment