Sunday 28 August 2011

Estonia Baltic Cup Day 3

Today we had very good conditions for racing, the wind was 10-25 knots. 4 races were completed. In the first  two I used 11,0 and in the second two 9,7. I better used 11,0 all the time, because I haven't trimmed 9,7 correctly yet.
My best result was 10th place today and worst place was 24th. Unfortunately I don't remember details of each race - the wind has blown away everything.
All in all I think that 14th place in Tallin event overal and 1st place in youth is quite good although it could have been better.
In overall Baltic Cup series I took 9th place overall, just one point behind Gedas LTU 76.
Mantas LTU 13 is going very very good this year. He took 7th place overall and 6th place in Tallin event.
Now I am going to Denmark for FW Worlds JYM.
See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment