Friday 12 August 2011

Baltic Cup Latvia, Liepoja

Good morning guys,
I have just driven out of Kaunas and I have plenty of time, because Liepaja is 300km away. I don't have driving license so thanks to my parents who are driving.

You should remember that I've caught a flue during the last competition in Poland. It was more serious than I've though in the begining. It lasted for almoust 2 weeks, I lost 5kg of my weigh(70kg now) and my physical condition went down as well. I gave as much rest for myself as possible, I've also done some ligh excersizes, so I hope that will be enough for competing on FW.
During that time my windsurfing school was finaly visited by one student so now it is officialy opened. ;-)
I'm going to write reports from this competition every day, so follow my blog.
Take care


No comments:

Post a Comment