Sunday 14 August 2011

Baltic cup Day 2

Hi everyone,
Today we had 2 races more. The wind was off-shore from 8 to 16 knots. There was no swell, just chop created by the wind.
I sailed quite good today, taking 14th and 11th place. Just the start off the second races was terrible for me. I decided to go with the leaders and to start near the pin end, but there was a big hole, one french guy sailed over me and I got stuck. Luckily the wind was very tricky and I managed to fight back.
Ups and downs off the day:
Ups
FRA 531 Nicolas Waremburg ruled the fleet today by taking two bullets.
EST 202 Martin Ervin took two second places and became the leader off the event.
POL 555 Philip is sitting in the 3rd places
LTU 76 Gedas was sailing very fast today he took 5th and 6th place and jumped into 11th place.
Downs
EST 24 John Kaju was doing something very wrong today - 12th and 13th place and he has felt down to 6th place I guess.
LTU 13 Mantas was afraid of "high" wind and made wrong adjustments for his sail. He felt down to 12th place.
See you tomorow.

No comments:

Post a Comment