Monday 18 July 2011

Croatia II


Croatia II

Today it was windy, again. From 11 AM to 7 PM, from – 10 to 20 knots. But guys that have stayed here for last two weeks are saying that during those weeks it wasn’t very windy, just for FW windsurfing.
Today I have been sailing for only 2hours. I decided not to sail more and to rest a bit for competition which is starting tomorrow. My hands are burning a bit now.
All SLO, CZE, CRO and SRB riders are going out just for 1h everyday, I guess they don't want to get tired as well.
Lithuanian FW team is complete: Gedas LTU 76, Arvydas LTU 789, Mindaugas LTU 646,  Arnas LTU 797 and me- Rytis LTU 799.
I am continuing the power food for windsurfing recipe:
1.      Watermelon  - for lunch
2.      Omelet – for breakfast.
Omlet is very good high in proteins food, and if you add some vegetables you will get carbs as well.


 Camping
 Camping
 Race office
 Beach
 Stones in the beach
 Racing area
Road

See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment