Wednesday 1 April 2015

2nd Training Day in Azores

Today the wind was a bit lighter and everyone went out on 12.5 sails. So it was a nice to finally try out my new Reflex 6 12.5 monster. The sail feels really nice, super powerful and very very stable. Again I played around with mast track position, fins, harness lines and after 2h of sailing I had quite a nice setup.
However, due to my recent illness I felt completely exhausted and I called it a day.


Even though I am not as fast as other guys, and I am just able to sail a few hours a day it feels so nice to be back on the water after studying for 6 months. The place is so beautiful, the weather is perfect (sunny and +20), wind. What else could I ask for??? Really looking forward to racing here.
Check out the pictures I took today in the afternoon when the boys were blasting around the harbor.


Cutting the fin :)






No comments:

Post a Comment