Sunday 29 March 2015

Leaving to Azores, Formula windsurfing Worlds 2015

Aloha,
As some of you might know I am going to Azores, Portugal for Formula Windsurfing World Championship. I am leaving tomorrow, so I will have a week to train before the Worlds start on 7th of April.
From now on, I will try to post every single day to keep you updated with my training, newest equipment trends, people, results and much more. So make sure you check out my blog every day.

Travelling
Unfortunately, transporting equipment by plane is quite costly. Therefore I could only afford taking 2 sails. I chose to go with 12.5 and 10.7 which will cover me up to around 25 knots, I hope we don't get any more than 20 though, haha.

Here is a nice pic of my room with my bags. I can tell you my mum wasn't happy with all the mess I made in our house :)

No comments:

Post a Comment