Thursday 15 August 2013

FW Europeans Day 3

We had 4 races as planed. The wind was about 12-14 knots all the time. For me it was a difficult day: I was struggling on the upwind and on the downwind starboard tack as well. In the upwind my board was always flying into the air because of the wave. It was the wave which made it difficult to go downwind as well. I actually felt in twice during the day on the downwind leg. Another bad part of the race for me was the downwind gates. It seemed that whichever direction I would go there would be a bunch of guys who would try to bring me into the shadow. The only part I was happy about was the start. In all 4 starts I got clear of the line. 10 10 The plan for today is to do 2+2 Formula. The wind is around 12 knots and should stay like this for all day with a slight increase in the afternoon. There is a bit of a shorebreak which might be difficult to cross due to the straight onshore wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment