Saturday 1 September 2012

FW JYM Worlds Day 4

Today was a bad day. That's why I M not in the mood of writing long sentences and joking.
At first we waited for a few hours. Than masters were sent out for one race in 30 knots. After this race jury boat broke down. It seemed that the day is over, so me and a few other guys went out for testing.
But when we came back, we found RC setting the course.
I was on 9,6, the sail that I still did not got used to. I was sailing bad and finished in shameful 7th place - only the fact that Jaciek got OCS helped me to get into 6th place.
For second race most of the Top guys took 11 sails, but I just tuned my 9,6 a bit differently. I was going better, but that was just enough for 5th place. It was a very bad day for me, I am still very very bad at higher winds and I am willing to improve this.
Now I tumbled down to 4th place,but I have the same amount of points as 5th place.
Tomorrow is the last day, but I only have chance to go back for the third place. I hope I will use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment