Thursday 1 September 2011

FW World Championship Day 3

Today we had conditions similar to yesterday. Wind was about 15 knots. Just in the last race there was about 10 knots. I am starting to get tired phisicaly and mentaly as well. I think it is because of the long marathon of races(Latvia Baltic Cup, European Championship, Estonia Baltic Cup and now World Championship JYM). Today I finished 7th, 8th, 10th and 6th. My speed and angle is quite good but I am alsays messing up at starts or at tactics.
The organisation of the event is very good. We get free lunch box every day, we also get free coffee/tee and cakes in the afternoon.
In the evening we have possibility to buy dinner box.
In the end of the day we always have winner of the day ceremony. There the winner of each division of that day get sponsor prize, yellow T-shirt and kisses from the girls ;-)(good motivation huh?).
Tomorow we do not have very good forecast, but I hope for some light wind racing.

No comments:

Post a Comment