Monday 15 August 2011

Baltic Sea session

Long time no see!

I have just came back from Palanga after a super great session. My holidays lasted for 2 weeks and it would have been great to expand it for hundred years more. In overall I had about 4 fantastic days of windsurfing and about 4-5 days with kite due to light wind.



From the very first day I made some back loop attempts which, unfortunately, resulted in crashes. Anyway, now I'm making the whole 360 rotation and when I should just about to land some problems always come up and I'm falling down.

While talking about forwards, I was always leaving my balls on the shore before sailing and that's why I didn't even try it...

On the last day, when getting up 6:45 am I had a chance to sail for the last time of my holidays. So, I woke up, took 2 peaches, put my 5.4 rig into board big with board in it and head to the beach by foot. It was raining and windy, but my passion for waves carried me on and at about 7:30 am I was putting my foot into roaring Baltic sea. The whole morning went extremely good as the wind was coming from south east which made some conditions for wave riding. First waves were quite horrible but in the end I had a great fun riding those waves and after 4 hours of pure windsurfing alone in the Baltic Sea I came back home :)

I have no regrets about my holidays! I had a great fun, good experience and of course marvelous holidays :)

Sorry, no action photos this time.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment